Nov 10, 2009

CANCER-FREE NEWS

CANCER-FREE NEWSLETTER

October 26th, 2009

Hi folks,

My October newsletter is ready for you to read at my website. Here's the link:

http://www.Beating-Cancer-Gently.com/133nl.html

Here's a quick idea of what's new this month:

DR. LUBECKI AND DR. GARCIA - TWO GREAT HEALERS

I give you my choices for the doctors I'd choose to treat me if I had cancer and I try to tell you why.

TRANSFER POINT vs OUR HEALTH CO-OP BETA GLUCAN

You now have two sources for the Beta 1,3D Glucan I recommend for immune system boosting. Here I show you a comparison of the two.

A READER'S STORY -- Emily Penner

Emily tells you how she fixed the effects of mercury poisoning in her 6-year-old son.

SHORT SHOTS....

**** Spanish Language Version Now Available

**** Recipe Book Coming In November

**** Suzanne Somers New Book "Knockout"

**** Raspberry Seed Extract Source

**** Novalite Machine For Sale

**** Royal Water Microlite Filter -- Free!

To read this newsletter, just click here:

http://www.Beating-Cancer-Gently.com/133nl.html



Bill Henderson, Author, 6008 Seneca Circle, Discovery Bay, California 94505, United States


You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time

No comments: